We develop and prioritise the client’s wants and needs.
Our design checklist can assist you to identify short and long term home living goals which guide the design of a building that compliments your lifestyle. This, combined with detailed analysis of the site, surrounds and micro-climate, allows us to adapt the design to maximise the natural features available. All concepts are reviewed with you, the client, to ensure we meet your wants and needs.
We design for the future.
Every project is driven by individual factors, and no two projects will ever be the same. We adapt the project to meet the needs of the client, working within the restraints encountered. We communicate the logic behind the decisions, the plans, and the learnings for each step of the project, and analyse the impact of any changes to other areas of the project. Each design feature is analysed and balanced from the three primary aspects:
- Financial cost (your budget and the ongoing cost of the building)
- Social implication (lifestyle now and future, neighbourhood, privacy, security, etc)
- Environmental impact (construction methods, material selection, building adaptability, etc)
Where to start?
Before you start your dream home plans, you will need to know
- how much money you can spend
- what time frame you are looking at
- what constraints apply to your land
- what are the home essentials, and why they are essential to you
We can talk you through what to expect of the design, approvals and construction process before you begin your project.